Practice Makes Perfect
Working with Tech Data Cloud Solutions, enables partners to deliver consultative, advanced IT Practice Solutions. We have developed a comprehensive portfolio of White label services that enable you to accelerate and simplify your route to market – leveraging our experience, expertise and high level support services to help you deliver hybrid solutions, datacentre modernisation initiatives, workload migration and infrastructure management.
Tech Data’s Partner Technical Enablement Programme is designed to provide you with all the support and advice you need along the way, as we work with you to automate the consumption and delivery of your cloud services.
Tech Data Cloud Solutions’ IT Practice Quadrant includes solutions and services with a high level of complexity, but a technology focus.
Work with Tech Data Cloud Solutions to find the right mix of technology, platforms and in-depth business knowledge to support the latest application and data demands – building hybrid solutions that seamlessly span traditional IT, private and public cloud.
• Infrastructure: Helping your customers develop a hybrid approach to their IT infrastructure is key to success – providing a safe and secure storage space, where data and applications can be easily accessed and running costs are kept to a minimum.
• Datacentre Modernisation: Cloud technology is specifically designed to scale in line with changing business needs – giving organisations instant access to the additional storage space and bandwidth needed to support business growth. Help support your customers’ business transformation initiatives by ensuring optimum flexibility and performance, with minimum downtime, cost and complexity.
• Application Migration: Work with Tech Data to support your customers in migrating applications from traditional IT infrastructure to cloud-based platforms.
• Virtual Machines (VMs): Enable your customers to develop real-time virtual environments that are more flexible, scalable, resilient, secure and cost effective to run – hosting multiple workloads off-premises in the cloud, rather than investing in additional physical infrastructure.
• Application Modernisation & Development Operations: IT Application development belongs in the cloud – improving security, accelerating innovation for competitive advantage, and providing a simplified and unified approach to managing workloads across multiple environments.
• Software Defined Datacentre: Help your customers to create open pools of shared server and storage capacity – driving orchestration and automation between all their IT resources to lower capital investment, datacentre footprint and energy costs.
• Disaster Recovery: Cloud computing simplifies and increases the reliability of disaster recovery and backup solutions, providing peace of mind that businesses can gain immediate access to their data following any failure – minimising downtime and loss of productivity.
Work with Tech Data Cloud solutions to deliver solutions that address customer’ concerns around increasing cyber security threats. For any business considering migrating to the cloud, data protection is key to success and should be at the heart of any decision around technology deployment and management.
• Data Loss Prevention: Data is put at increased risk when moved to the cloud, making it critical for organisations to protect sensitive data not only on their own networks and devices, but also in the cloud. Support your customers with DLP solutions that ensure data is adequately encrypted and protected across every device, endpoint and network – whether in transit or at rest.
• Intrusion Prevention: Deliver effective network protection from the edge to the datacentre to the cloud – working with Tech Data to deploy next-generation Intrusion Prevention Systems that protect against the latest threats in real-time.
• Web Application Firewalls: Deploy Web Application Firewalls to combat cyber attacks effectively, without slowing down online performance that could have a negative impact on business productivity.
• SIEM: Use the latest Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions to dramatically reduce time-to-detection for even the most sophisticated cyber threats – preventing attacks before they can have a negative impact on the business.
• Data Security & Encryption: Ensure your customers’ data remains secure at all times – protecting against the increased risk of cyber threats in the cloud by deploying encryption and infrastructure that secures data, without compromising data availability and reliability.
• ITSM: Work with Tech Data to ensure you have the right IT Service Management (ITSM) processes in place to support your customers effectively as they leverage your cloud services – avoiding unnecessary complexity or operational delays.
What should you be selling?
The IT Practice Quadrant includes solutions from the following Tech Data Vendor Partners:
Visit our website to explore our IT Practice solutions in more detail and discover the benefits of working in partnership with Tech Data Cloud Solutions.